Monday 7 January 2013

List for Jimmy

Happy Birthday, my thirty old man! Lolz
Happy Birthday, Jimmy! Last year, I made you this but this year let me give you a list. Warning: Cheeseballs

10 Things I Love About You

1. Your silly jokes and lyrical skillz. Your random and made up lyrics + melody always make me laugh. The more it doesn't make sense the better. Laugh out loud for sure.  

2. Your versatile taste in music. From your death metal days to loving The XX, gah that's amazing! P.S. I can't wait to put "Party" in Bloc Party this March.

3. Your patience with me. Thank you for putting up with my tantrums and hormonal attacks. The way you tolerate and understand that these things happened is truly impressive. And I really appreciate it when you tell me straight whenever I'm getting borderline crazy.

4. Your dreams and aspirations in life. To dream of traveling and saving up not only for yourself but also for the people you love is very inspiring. You may think you started late with  these "grown-up" stuff but I think you're on the right path. 

5. Your ability to admit your mistakes and say S-O-R-R-Y. I'm in awe of your ability to say you're sorry whenever you know you're wrong and you say it with all honesty and sincerity. You also have never given up on me, on us. Yiiiiiiiiiiii. 

6. Acknowledging my advice and ideas.
You come for me for advice and you consider my suggestions. You value what I think and bizarre ideas. You just listen and understand. 

7. You say "Please", "Thank you" and "You're welcome" when needed. How can anyone resist such a well-mannered human being?

8. Your different opinion on some things. I love how we can disagree with things and still be teammates. I love how you don't always agree with me and tries your best to help me understand your side. 


9. Being my number one fan. Your endless support and admiration for the work that I do brings joy to my life. Always know that the feeling is mutual.

10. Being yourself 100%. No pretensions, just full on Jim Ryan (Gosling). Hahaha! Seriously, don't stop being your adorably awesome self. You'll always be my funny, quiet person.

Here's to mutual weirdness for.... Happy Birthday again and alam mo na yun. 



1 comment :

  1. Aww happy birthday tito jim! Haha nakiki tito. :) Miss you dy, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...