Thursday 28 February 2013

The Way To Celebrate

Going home for me means being with family, friends and your pet. (Also non stop eating!)
Here are some of my favorite photos from the first day I got back or as I like to call "High school friends day".

Happily welcomed by Lomo who I'm not kidding started jumping around like crazy when he saw me. True story.


I wouldn't miss this for the world! My amazing parents in their newly created home office.

I invited my high school barkada over and I'm glad almost all of them made it! I hope next time we can get together as a complete group. We had fun remembering how back in high school we used to be the most behave group.....NOT! Fun fact: I went to an all-girls school. No. Big. Deal.

Loving my Ate Elma and the ever caring Mama Rose. They took care of everything, cooked my favorite Pinoy dishes and we are forever thankful for them. 

Lastly, a picture with my good friend Kean & Bev aka couple of the night and Gabriel as my +1. 

That was a lovely night and I couldn't wait to meet up with more friends in the coming days. Reunions are awesome!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...