Friday, 12 December 2014

Free Printables : Polka Christmas tags

Freebies time! Can you believe it? Only 12 days till Christmas! I'm so happy I can cry. Heeehee! I'm not going to be home again for the holidays but it's okay because I'm kinda used to it... Sad. I know :(

On a happier note, I'm spending it with my favorite person - Jimmy. I'm looking forward to happy meals and Christmas day shopping. The hunt for the next pair of New Balance sneakers begins! (I can see your smirk, Jim! I can see it!:P)

Okay back to freebies! I made custom gift tags this year and I thought I'd share it with you guys. I did my shopping for friends early and it's one of the best decisions ever. No stress and more time to make it pretty. Awww <3
A photo posted by Diana Jacinto (@dianaplus) on

Get the tags here

Tag me on Instagram (@dianaplus) if ever you'll use them!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...